Tickets to “Weird Al” Yankovic – The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour. Special Guest: Emo Philips are nearly sold out. To make sure you have time to park, visit our concession stand and find your seat without missing a beat, we'd like to suggest that you arrive at least 60 minutes before show time. If the AMT parking lot is full, please feel free to park across the street at Rockvale Outlets or a short walk away across the covered bridge.
“Weird Al” Yankovic burst onto the scene over three decades ago and never looked back. For the first time in his storied career, the world’s foremost musical satirist and four-time Grammy-winner foregoes his usual high-octane, big-production show for an intimate evening of music, focusing on original (non-parody) songs from his 14-album catalog. After his 2016 world tour, including venues such as the Hollywood Bowl and Radio City Music Hall, this is a rare opportunity to get up-close and personal with this legendary performer.
Weird Al’s most recent album Mandatory Fun was the first comedy album in history to debut at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart. In 2018 he will be awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Opening the show will be Al’s long-time friend, the legendary comedian Emo Philips.
Safety/Security Procedures for Day of Show
Artist management is requesting that all guests attending the Weird Al Yankovic concert on March 18 be aware of the following safety/security procedures.
The following will NOT be permitted:
• No audio or video taping
• No professional cameras
• No flash photography or laser pointers
• No iPads, tablets or distracting electronic equipment
• No glass items or bottles
• No outside food or drink
• No items or actions that may challenge public safety
• No firearms
• No knives
• No projectile items
• Only clear see-through bags will be permitted into the theatre
• All bags will be searched upon entry
• No cell phone use during the show
• Cell phone photos are permitted, but without flash
• Guests will not be permitted in the aisles or up against the stage
PLEASE NOTE that the artist’s staff will adhere to the above policies and reserves the right to check guests and their property. Guests who choose to violate the above requests will forfeit their ticket and will not be permitted to re-enter the venue.
FOR GUESTS ATTENDING THE VIP EVENT:
• Guests will not be permitted to take personal belongings into the meet/greet room
• Guests are encouraged to leave personal belongings in their vehicles until after the meet/greet event
• Otherwise, personal belongings will be placed in a clear bag, individually secured and identified, and placed in a separate holding area in a lockable box
• Guests can claim their belongings after the meet/greet event
THANK YOU for your cooperation with the above artist’s requests.
American Music Theatre is proud to welcome all types of shows and concerts to our stage. Occasionally during a performance, audience members will show their enthusiasm by standing and dancing, or may approach the stage, especially when encouraged by the performers to do so. Please know that AMT will make every effort to ensure the safety of all guests, while presenting an enjoyable experience for everyone. With this in mind, AMT staff reserves the right to require patrons to remain seated. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.