Join the AMT Team
American Music Theatre is a landmark business located in the heart of Lancaster County, providing employment opportunities for nearly 200 employees in the busiest part of our year. Since our founding in 1997, we have strived to provide a culture of inclusivity with a strong focus on exceptional customer care, both internally and for our guests.
A foundation of our brand is exceptional service. We believe strongly that a healthy workplace culture is extremely important to the success of our team. We value our employees and want them to feel the contributions they make are paramount to our success. Team satisfaction and happiness directly correlate to how our employees interact and service our guests.
We take great pride in the personal advancement of our employees, promoting internally when possible and by providing ongoing training and educational opportunities. At AMT, we grow best when we grow together.
More AMT Benefits
In addition to fostering a healthy culture, it is important for us to care for our team by providing competitive pay and excellent benefits such as medical, dental and vision insurance. Additionally, we offer the option to participate in our 401k and acquire supplemental benefits.
- Male Dancer/Singer SwingAmerican Music Theatre (Lancaster, PA), a 1,600-seat celebrity concert venue that produces Original Christmas Productions, is currently accepting digital submissions for Immediate Replacement of Male Dancer/Singer Swing for their 2023 Christmas Show, The First Noel. REQUIREMENTS: Singing: Energetic and versatile, with star quality; ability to sing a variety of styles, pop/rock, country, musical theater with…
- Part Time SEASONAL House Positions: Ushers, Concessions and Gift ShopImmediate Openings for part-time positions in our House Department. Candidates should be available to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings and weekends. Candidates should like to work outside with the general public. No other experience is required. We will train. We have a great team – they enjoy the theatre environment. Give it a try!…
- Part-Time Parking Lot AttendantsImmediate Openings for part-time lot attendants to work with our House Department. Candidates should be available to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, and weekends. Candidates should like to work outside with the general public. No other experience is required. We will train. We have a great team–they enjoy the theatre environment. Give it…
- Seasonal Seamstress/ TailorWe’re hiring for skilled sewers to work with our wardrobe department on our Christmas Show costumes. Candidates with strong sewing skills in construction, alterations, sewing patterns, and machine skills. Candidates should be available to work flexible hours and will be assigned projects to work on sewing at home. Duties & Requirements: Sewing by machine and…
- SEASONAL Box Office Sales AssociatesNow hiring SEASONAL Box Office Sales Associates. We’re looking for candidates with prior experience or a similar skill set for the following duties: Click the Apply button below to apply for this position. You may also email a resume with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and type Box Office in the email subject line….