American Music Theatre is Central PA’s home for the best live entertainment!
Since our debut in 1997, we’ve welcomed Grammy winners, CMA winners, Tony winners, Opry legends, and even Oscar winners to our stage. And we’ve hosted acclaimed Original Shows, national Broadway tours, and one-of-a-kind Christmas extravaganzas.
There’s something on stage for everyone at AMT, so we hope to see you at a show soon!
For info on our Concessions stand, click here.
For info on our Gift Shop, click here.
For info on AMT Memberships, click here.
PLACES TO EAT
Conveniently located on Lincoln Highway East (Route 30), across from Rockvale Outlets Lancaster, AMT is close to many great restaurants. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick bite or a full course sit down dinner before or after the show, try one of these nearby eateries:
- Miller’s Smorgasbord – Pennsylvania Dutch eatery with all-you-can-eat buffet of local favorites. Click here for a coupon for 20% off your order!
- Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant – Farm To Table Since 1959
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Restaurant – Hearty American food and full service bar
- Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant – Serving Lancaster County recipes
- The Brasserie – Casual, relaxed dining
- Cracker Barrel – Homestyle, down-home cooking
- DJ’s Taste of the 50’s – Burgers, fries & shakes served in a 1950’s style diner
- Fireside Tavern – Casual dining in a cozy tavern
- Garfield’s – Family friendly casual dining
- Good ‘n Plenty Restaurant – PA Dutch family style or menu dining
- The Greenfield Restaurant & Bar – Upscale dining with award-winning wine cellar
- Hershey Farm Restaurant – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner smorgasbords
- Huckleberry’s at Fulton Steamboat Inn – Lancaster County favorites and signature recipes
- The Inn at Leola Village – Special presentations available for groups of all sizes; Contact Kelly @717-556-8705 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kettle Cafe – Cafeteria style lunch and snacks
- King’s Kreamery – Hand dipped ice cream and dairy shop
- The Kling House Restaurant – Breakfast and lunch, Lancaster County recipes
- Olive Garden – Family friendly chain featuring Italian standards
- Panera Bread – Counter serve bakery/cafe
- Red Robin – Gourmet burgers, American comfort fare
- Ruby Tuesday – American fare featuring burgers and salad bar
- Texas Roadhouse – Lively chain steakhouse with Southwestern flair
- Tony Wang’s Chinese Restaurant – A mix of Chinese staples in an informal setting
- Your Place Restaurant & Pub – Traditional sports pub fare
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS IN LANCASTER
In addition to a great AMT show, here are a few suggestions if you’re looking for other fun things to do while in the area:
- The Amish Experience Theater at Plain & Fancy Farm – Interpretive center for guided tours of Lancaster County and Amish farmlands
- The Amish Farm & House – The first Amish Tour attraction in the US, and remains the most authentic
- Cherry Crest Adventure Farm – Farm with a 5-acre corn maze, pumpkin patch, slides, wagon rides, a petting zoo and kids’ festivals
- Choo Choo Barn – Traintown USA – 1,700 square foot train layout featuring over 150 hand-built animated figures & vehicles and 22 operating trains
- Dutch Wonderland – 48-acre amusement park primarily for families with small children
- Kitchen Kettle Village – Historic PA Dutch village with shops, restaurants and lodging
- Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum – Pennsylvania German outdoor museum with costumed staff and interactive historical exhibits
- Lost Treasure Golf & Maze – Adventure explorer-themed mini-golf course and a maze
- National Christmas Center – 15 main galleries of life-sized, walk-through holiday exhibits
- The North Museum – Engaging exhibits and fun, hands-on activities in an immersive informal learning environment.
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania – Over 100 locomotives and cars from the mid-19th and 20th centuries
- Spooky Nook Sports – The largest indoor sports complex in North America – Home to the US Women’s Field Hockey Team
- Strasburg Rail Road – 45-minute steam train ride through tranquil Amish countryside
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster – An ultimate shopping experience at your favorite designer and brand-name stores
Need a place to stay while visiting the area? There are many hotels within a few minutes ride of AMT. Here are just a few:
- Amish View Inn & Suites – Upscale hotel; Winner of TripAdvisor’s Hall of Fame Award
- Bird-in-Hand Family Inn – Low-rise modern hotel; Sitting along a AAA scenic byway and surrounded by Amish farmland
- Comfort Inn Lancaster (Rockvale Outlets) – Non-smoking hotel; Within walking distance of more than 90 factory direct stores
- Comfort Suites Amish Country – An all-suite hotel; Just minutes away from AMT
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson – Relaxed hotel; See what Amish Country has to offer from this hotel’s location near top attractions
- Country Inn of Lancaster – Laid-back hotel; Specializing in comfort, cleanliness and country charm
- Eden Resort & Suites – Upscale hotel; Showcasing 301 contemporary appointed guest rooms and suites
- Fulton Steamboat Inn – Casual hotel; Featuring unique Nautical and Victorian themed guest rooms
- Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham Lancaster – Traditional hotel; Recipient of the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
- The Inn at Hershey Farm – Family inn; Offering not just one but three distinct lodging experiences on one property
- The Inn at Leola Village – Boutique inn; An exceptional experience at competitive pricing, 5 miles from AMT
For a comprehensive list of restaurants, attractions, and hotels in the region, and lots of additional travel planning tools and information, visit the Discover Lancaster website or the Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors Bureau website.