AMT Concerts is excited to announce the availability of two new ticket options for ROCK AT THE PARK FESTIVAL, an all-ages event taking place Saturday, July 21 at Clipper Magazine Stadium.
In addition to discounted General Admission tickets, priced at $45 in advance ($55 day of show), Suite Level and Right Field Tent ticket add-on options are now available for this event. These options must be purchased along with a GA ticket, and current ticketholders are able to add these on to their purchase as well:
TOTALLY SUITE LEVEL ADD-ON
• Location: Suite level center room with private bar and pinball area
• Total tickets available: 200
• Price: $75 per ticket
• Includes: Limited edition Rock At The Park lanyard, full day access to the air conditioned, private suite, private bar conveniently located inside suite, easy access to private restrooms, over a dozen fun pinball machines, and more!
ROCKIN’ RIGHT FIELD TENT ADD-ON
• Location: Right field tent area
• Total tickets available: 275
• Price: $35 per ticket
• Includes: Limited edition Rock At The Park lanyard, full day access to private tent area and one seat in this location. Enjoy protection from the sun or rain, an unmatched view of the video-board which will display the stage all day, and easy access to craft beer area as well as the stadium’s catering options.
Rock At The Park will feature music sets by Fuel, Eve 6, Sister Hazel, Long Beach Dub Allstars, and Fastball, along with regional favorites The Jellybricks and Gentleman East.
Additional highlights include over 20 craft beers and wines available for purchase by the glass, a DJ performing between sets all day long, mechanical bull riding, a dunk tank, and the kids play area, complete with various inflatables, a carousel, and other activities. Concession and specialty stands will offer a wide variety of foods and beverages for sale like pizza, burgers, fries, BBQ, soft pretzels, ice cream, and unique offerings exclusively available at Rock At The Park.
For tickets, ticket add-ons, and general information, click here.
This General Admission, rain or shine event will be held at Clipper Magazine Stadium, 650 North Prince Street, Lancaster.