American Music Theatre is Central PA’s home for the best live entertainment!
Since our debut in 1997, we’ve welcomed Grammy winners, CMA winners, Tony winners, Opry legends, and even Oscar winners to our stage. And we’ve hosted acclaimed Original Shows, national Broadway tours, and one-of-a-kind Christmas extravaganzas.
There’s something on stage for everyone at AMT, so we hope to see you at a show soon!
a meal & a Show?
Conveniently located on Lincoln Highway East (Route 30), across from Rockvale Outlets Lancaster, AMT is close to many great restaurants. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick bite or a full course sit down dinner before or after the show, try one of these nearby eateries:
- Miller’s Smorgasbord – Pennsylvania Dutch eatery with all-you-can-eat buffet of local favorites
- Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant – Farm To Table Since 1959
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Restaurant – Hearty American food and full service bar
- Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant – Serving Lancaster County recipes
- The Brasserie – Casual, relaxed dining
- Cracker Barrel – Homestyle, down-home cooking
- DJ’s Taste of the 50’s – Burgers, fries & shakes served in a 1950’s style diner
- Fireside Tavern – Casual dining in a cozy tavern
- Garfield’s – Family friendly casual dining
- Good ‘n Plenty Restaurant – PA Dutch family style or menu dining
- The Greenfield Restaurant & Bar – Upscale dining with award-winning wine cellar
- Hershey Farm Restaurant – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner smorgasbords
- Huckleberry’s at Fulton Steamboat Inn – Lancaster County favorites and signature recipes
- Kettle Cafe – Cafeteria style lunch and snacks
- King’s Kreamery – Hand dipped ice cream and dairy shop
- The Kling House Restaurant – Breakfast and lunch, Lancaster County recipes
- Olive Garden – Family friendly chain featuring Italian standards
- Panera Bread – Counter serve bakery/cafe
- Red Robin – Gourmet burgers, American comfort fare
- Ruby Tuesday – American fare featuring burgers and salad bar
- Texas Roadhouse – Lively chain steakhouse with Southwestern flair
- Tony Wang’s Chinese Restaurant – A mix of Chinese staples in an informal setting
- Your Place Restaurant & Pub – Traditional sports pub fare
In addition to a great AMT show, here are a few suggestions if you’re looking for other fun things to do while in the area:
- The Amish Experience Theater at Plain & Fancy Farm – Interpretive center for guided tours of Lancaster County and Amish farmlands
- The Amish Farm & House – The first Amish Tour attraction in the US, and remains the most authentic
- Cherry Crest Adventure Farm – Farm with a 5-acre corn maze, pumpkin patch, slides, wagon rides, a petting zoo and kids’ festivals
- Choo Choo Barn – Traintown USA – 1,700 square foot train layout featuring over 150 hand-built animated figures & vehicles and 22 operating trains
- Dutch Wonderland – 48-acre amusement park primarily for families with small children
- Kitchen Kettle Village – Historic PA Dutch village with shops, restaurants and lodging
- Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum – Pennsylvania German outdoor museum with costumed staff and interactive historical exhibits
- Lost Treasure Golf & Maze – Adventure explorer-themed mini-golf course and a maze
- National Christmas Center – 15 main galleries of life-sized, walk-through holiday exhibits
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania – Over 100 locomotives and cars from the mid-19th and 20th centuries
- Strasburg Rail Road – 45-minute steam train ride through tranquil Amish countryside
For a comprehensive list of restaurants in the region, and lots of travel planning tools and information, visit the PA Dutch Country website or the Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors Bureau website.