Ready For Your Return
We’ve been busy planning for your safe return. Please make note of our current health-related policies and procedures.
- Masking requirements will be per state-issued guidance at the time of performance. At this time masks are not required by state health authorities, however, we do ask that all non-vaccinated attendees wear a mask while inside the theatre. We will continue to monitor directives issued by the Governor’s Office and will update our policies, as necessary
- At this time, per state and local guidelines, distanced seating is not in effect. We do encourage all patrons to maintain six feet of separation whenever possible when congregating in the lobby or at the concession areas
- Additional sanitizing stations can be found throughout the lobby
- Restroom renovation featuring touch-less amenities
- AMT “Clean Teams” servicing high use areas throughout the theatre
- Upgraded air filtration system – 108 individual MERV-13 filters have been added to purify your experience
- Feeling unwell? Out of respect to other attendees, staff, and performers, we ask that patrons with a fever or COVID-like symptoms not attend in-person gatherings. While we are unable to issue refunds, due to contractual obligations with the artists, we encourage ticket buyers to purchase the ticketing insurance option, at checkout. Furthermore, we will gladly allow ticket holders to utilize our social media event pages to post their tickets for resale, during this time.