Plain & Fancy – TOUR PAGE
Plain & Fancy
Farm To Table Since 1959 Amos, Ben, Manny and Elmer, are our Amish neighbors who supply us with sweet corn, tomatoes, watermelon, cabbage, broccoli, squash, peppers and onions, and have helped us go from “farm to table” for over 50 years.
Plain & Fancy is home to Lancaster County PA’s original Amish Farm Feast.
This full course, pass-the-platter dinner includes appetizers, entrees, sides, breads, desserts and beverages.
Sample Menus & Resources
Traditional / Value Family Style Menu
- Beer and wine are available
- On-premise Country Store, Buggy Rides, Amish Experience Theatre, Amish Country Homestead, farm animals, gardens, and Amish View Inn & Suites
- Children’s pricing available for guests 4-12 years of age
- Plain & Fancy is located within 15 minutes of AMT
TOUR OP dining package pricing
2015/2016 Plain & Fancy Dining
- Dining options booked through AMT include show ticket, meal reservation, and all taxes and gratuities