Fire On The Mountain Tour – Update
PERFORMANCE UPDATE: Fire On The Mountain Tour
While it has been our intent to find a suitable artist/band to join The Marshall Tucker Band and Scooter Brown Band in place of Charlie Daniels’ Band, the current uncertainties in the industry have made it difficult to secure an act. At this time we are postponing the planned March 19, 2021 event in hopes of confirming the third act and proceeding with rescheduling this event for a later date. We will share any updates as soon as possible and thank you for your patience and loyalty. All tickets already purchased for this event will remain valid for the new date. Once the new date is announced, we will be able to accept refund requests made to email@example.com.
If opting for a refund for this show, please consider donating your ticket dollar-amount to Charlie Daniels’ charity – The Journey Home Project (www.thejourneyhomeproject.org)