From his early hits with the James Gang through his tenure with the Eagles, plus a long and successful solo career, Joe Walsh has long been considered one of rock’s finest guitarists. Walsh made indelible contributions on the Eagles’ hits “Hotel California” and “Life in the Fast Lane,” and was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, together with the band. Walsh’s distinctive vocals and expansive guitar leads are evident on solo rock staples including “Ordinary Average Guy,” “Rocky Mountain Way,” “All Night Long,” “Life’s Been Good,” and “A Life of Illusion.”
Opening for Joe Walsh will be special guests JD & The Straight Shot. The band’s style is steeped in the quiet fire of Americana, with distinctive elements of mystical, rustic, New Orleans flavored roots music, topped off with a dash of classic rock.
A Limited Number Of Joe Walsh VIP Packages Are Available.
Select Packages May Include Premium Tickets, Meet & Greet/Photo, Exclusive Merchandise & More!
Safety/Security Procedures for Day of Show
Artist management is requesting that all guests attending the Joe Walsh concert on July 31 be aware of the following safety/security procedures.
The following will NOT be permitted:
• No audio or video taping
• No professional cameras
• No flash photography or laser pointers
• No iPads, tablets or distracting electronic equipment
• No glass items or bottles
• No outside food or drink
• No items or actions that may challenge public safety
• No firearms
• No knives
• No projectile items
• Only clear see-through bags will be permitted into the theatre
• All bags will be searched upon entry
• No cell phone use during the show
• Cell phone photos are permitted, but without flash
• Guests will not be permitted in the aisles or up against the stage
PLEASE NOTE that the artist’s staff will adhere to the above policies and reserves the right to check guests and their property. Guests who choose to violate the above requests will forfeit their ticket and will not be permitted to re-enter the venue.
FOR GUESTS ATTENDING THE VIP EVENT:
• Guests will not be permitted to take personal belongings into the meet/greet room
• Guests are encouraged to leave personal belongings in their vehicles until after the meet/greet event
• Otherwise, personal belongings will be placed in a clear bag, individually secured and identified, and placed in a separate holding area in a lockable box
• Guests can claim their belongings after the meet/greet event
THANK YOU for your cooperation with the above artist’s requests.
American Music Theatre is proud to welcome all types of shows and concerts to our stage. Sometimes during the course of a performance, audience members will show their enthusiasm by standing and dancing, or may approach the stage, especially when encouraged by the performers to do so. Please know that AMT will make every effort to insure the safety of all guests, while presenting an enjoyable experience for everyone.