Ticket Donation Requests
Each year, American Music Theatre receives numerous requests from the community to participate in a wide variety of charity events via ticket donations. These tickets are used by charitable organizations to raise money in silent auctions, as door prizes, awards, etc. AMT has a procedure in place to accommodate several event requests per month throughout the year.
- Fundraising events associated with music education and other music-related events are given first priority; however all requests are taken under consideration and evaluated individually.
- Requests are to be submitted via e-mail only here.
- AMT no longer accepts donation requests over the phone or in person.
- Upon submission, you will receive an automated response confirming your request was received.
- Please submit your request by the 1ST day of the month prior to your event’s month.
- Include all pertinent contact information.
- Requests will be under review until the 15th of the month submitted.
- Requests are filled until our monthly quota is reached.
- After the 15th of the month, you may check the status of your request online below.
- Donations take the form of two guest passes to an AMT Original Show.
- If your event is selected, you will receive your passes in the mail.
- If your event has not been selected, your group may resubmit a request for your next upcoming fundraising event.
- No mailings or phone calls, please.
Donation Request Status
Donation requests for July events have been filled. August and September requests are now under review.