American Music Theatre is a 1600 seat celebrity venue that hosts over 80 concerts a year along with an in house season of AMT Original Shows. We offer a great opportunity to work at beautiful facility with top-notch entertainment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits: employee discounts, paid time off, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, and 401(k) with company match. We appreciate your interest.
HOUSE DEPARTMENT – Part Time Positions
We’re now hiring Part Time positions in our house department for the following positions: Ushers, Parking Lot Attendants, and Food Service in Concessions—some cashier experience preferred, but we will train. Candidates should be available to work a flexible schedule of daytime, evening, and weekend hours scheduled around show times. We seek enthusiastic individuals with excellent customer service skills. Great entertainment and a fun place to work!
Please complete an application at AMT Box Office: M-F 9-6, Sat. 9-5, Sunday Closed unless we have a Concert, or email a resume with e-note or cover letter to: Laurie Martin at email@example.com and reference House in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Full Time Box Office Team Leader
Immediate position 32 to 40+ hours a week. Great starting hourly rate.
Experience and skill set:
• Must have the ability to work in a leadership role and promote a positive work environment
• Call center customer service skills preferred
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Point of Sale system/ticketing experience
• Ability to supervise and train box office Sales Associates
• Handle will call and walk up sales. Reconciles daily sales
• Effectively handle and resolve customer questions and complaints
• Demonstrates ability to communicate in a professional and mature manner
• Thrives in a fast paced environment
• Ability to organize and prioritize deadlines and tasks simultaneously
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, and weekends
• College degree preferred, and/or 2 yrs related experience.
• Full Time Benefits: PTO, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k with match
Please email cover letter, resume, and pay rate history to Laurie Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls, please.
We have an immediate full time opening in our production department. The Ideal candidate works as a ME/Programmer who assists with plot installation & design and has LD/ME duties for our Celebrity Concerts & Original Shows. Oversees installation, focus, circuiting, troubleshooting, and maintenance and inventory of lighting equipment. Creates and maintains plot, circuit list, focus chart, etc. Runs console & calls lighting cues. Knowledge of: programmable consoles, moving fixtures, and lamps; hang and focus, and cable rigging. ETC EOS or ION programming, testing and connection of 3 phase power, practical understanding of electrical power, and ability to work at height/grid. Lighting Design required. Position also performs tech crew responsibilities. Must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, and weekends.
Technical school or college degree, touring and Vectorworks and 5 yrs. related experience preferred.
Great starting salary plus PTO, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company match.
Email cover letter, resume, rate requirement and rate history to Laurie Martin at email@example.com Please type ME/PROGRAMMER in subject line. No phone calls, please.
If you have experience as a stagehand, then you may be a great fit as part of technical crew. Experience with Audio, Lighting, or Carpentry preferred. Candidates must be able to work days, evenings and weekends, and some night shifts during changeovers. Currently reviewing applicants for future openings.
Please complete an application at AMT Box Office M-F 9-8, Sat. 9-10, Sunday 12-6 , or email resume with cover letter to: Laurie Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.