American Music Theatre is a 1600 seat celebrity venue that hosts over 80 concerts a year along with an in house season of AMT Original Shows. We offer a great opportunity to work at beautiful facility with top-notch entertainment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits: employee discounts, paid time off, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, and 401(k) with company match. We appreciate your interest.
CONCERT STAGE MANAGER
An immediate Full Time opening. Qualified candidates must have concert experience including: managing tech crew, lights, sound, stage, vendors, and subcontractors.
Must be available to work flexible schedule of days, evenings, and weekends including 12+ hour days.
- Technical School/College or 3+ years related concert/theatre experience required.
- Video experience a plus.
- Box Truck Driving experience preferred.
- Assists with contract review and rider requirements with tour/production managers
- Works with the Production Coordinator in the advancing of Celebrity Concerts
- Oversees crew requirements, technical, dressing room, and stage set-up information
- Establishes crew calls and assignments
- Plans, schedules and manages load-in/outs and changeovers
- Maintains inventory of supplies and equipment for Celebrity Concerts
- Communicates with House Manager regarding show logistics
- Attends design meetings and rehearsals to help plan/build Original Shows
- Documents and manages crew performance for Concerts
- Backs up Stage Manager for Original Shows as required
- Responsible for quality, safety, organization, and cleanliness
Please email resume with cover letter and salary history to: Laurie Martin at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
If you have experience as a stagehand, then you may be a great fit as part of technical crew. Experience with Audio, Lighting, or Carpentry preferred. Candidates must be able to work days, evenings and weekends, and some night shifts during changeovers. Currently reviewing applicants for future openings.
Please complete an application at AMT Box Office M-F 9-8, Sat. 9-10, Sunday 12-6 , or email resume with cover letter to: Laurie Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.