American Music Theatre is a 1600 seat celebrity venue that hosts over 80 concerts a year along with an in house season of AMT Original Shows. We offer a great opportunity to work at beautiful facility with top-notch entertainment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits: employee discounts, paid time off, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, and 401(k) with company match. We appreciate your interest.
Now hiring for Part Time Positions in our House Department:
Ushers, Concessions, and Parking Lot
We have immediate openings in our House department. Candidates should be available to work a flexible schedule of daytime, evening & weekend hours scheduled around show times. We seek enthusiastic individuals with excellent customer service skills. Concessions candidates should have cashier experience.
Please complete an application at: American Music Theatre, 2425 Lincoln Hwy. East, Lancaster PA 17605 or e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Part Time Box Office Team Leader
Immediate part time position 15-25 hours a week. Great hourly rate.
Prior experience and skill set:
• Must have the ability to work in a leadership role and promote a positive work environment
• Call center customer service skills preferred
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Point of Sale system/ticketing experience
• Ability to supervise and train box office Sales Associates
• Handle will call and walk up sales. Reconcile daily sales
• Effectively handle and resolve customer questions and complaints
• Demonstrates ability to communicate in a professional and mature manner
• Thrives in a fast paced environment
• Ability to organize and prioritize deadlines and tasks simultaneously
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, and weekends
• College degree preferred, and/or 2 yrs related experience.
Please email cover letter, resume, and rate requirement and/or history to Laurie Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
If you have experience as a stagehand, then you may be a great fit as part of technical crew. Experience with Audio, Lighting, or Carpentry preferred. Candidates must be able to work days, evenings and weekends, and some night shifts during changeovers. Currently reviewing applicants for future openings.
Please complete an application at AMT Box Office M-F 9-8, Sat. 9-10, Sunday 12-6 , or email resume with cover letter to: Laurie Martin at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.